Wednesday 25 February 2015

January Cathampurr Unboxing

New Year, New Start and New Box. 

The hoomans brought the January Cathampurr in last tuesday and I got so excited, I couldn't help myself, I started to meow and jump to get to MY box. My hooman mummy was taking so long to take her camera to take a picture of the box and taking picture of the card.


I can't wait anymore!! It's too much for me! I had to get in the box and explore. After all, the box is for ME.. oh well, and my mum.






I told you, I can't wait.. I can smell something really nice and so did my mum. We were fighting over who gets first dibs on the goodies so my hooman daddy decided to interfere and get the contents out of the box. 



As you can see, my mum won the battle - she got the new box. After loosing the battle of the box, I decided to put all my attention to the nice smelly thing in the box. The first item that got my attention, the CHESHIRE & WAIN Loose Organic Catnip 20 g



As you can see, the pouch is quite wet.  I'm afraid that's my fault, I just love catnip. You can call me junkie, I don't care, I LOVE Catnip.  The Chesire & Wain is best nip I have ever had. I could smell it even before the hoomans opened the box. This item retails for £5.90 at Cheshire & Wain





BECO THINGS Freddie The Fish Plush toy retails for £3.99 at Beco Pets. Freddie is made from recycled plastic and stuffed with catnip. My mum went crazy with this toy. She claimed it as soon as it came out of the box. The best part of this toy is that it is 100% recyclable.



THRIVE Freeze Dried Treats 100% Chicken 25 g retails for £9.36 for a pack of 4 at amazon. This treat is 100% Chicken - nothing else. It's freeze dried with no added sugars.  This treat is high in protein which keep me strong and healthy. It's so good that my hoomans tried it once and they said it tastes like chicken. Please tell your hoomans that it's not for hooman consumption and they should find their own yummy treats.



MEOWING HEADS Dry Cat Food 250g which retails for £3.70 online. This dry food is made from UK-sourced ingredients that contains no artificial flavourings, colourings, preservatives and GM ingredients. It's all natural yummy food. I am a Purina One Cat but I must admit that I love the Meowing Heads Dry Cat Food.



YARRAH Organic Dry Food 75g which retails for £19.58 for a 3kg pack. This is 100% organic with no chemical additives, no hormones, no GM materials or preservatives. I prefer the Meowing Heads than this, it smells better and I had more biscuits to eat than this one. 


After demolishing the box and trying everything out, my mummy and I think that this box is the box we have ever received - so far. 

Chucky 

No comments:

Post a Comment